A Fuel Matter
|“||Hey there! I'm gathering my guys to search the reserve base for fuel. They say there are stationary fuel tanks and tank cars, but I don't know where they are exactly, so I don't wanna send my guys to search for them while they're getting shot at by snipers and shit, so why not you go there yourself and quietly mark the fuel tanks with beacons? This would help me a lot.||„|
- Must be level 15 to start this quest.
- Mark the first group of fuel tanks with an MS2000 Marker on Reserve
- Mark the second group of fuel tanks with an MS2000 Marker on Reserve
- Survive and extract from the location
- +8,200 EXP
- Ragman Rep +0.03
- 30,000 Roubles
- 2× 5L propane tank
|“||Big thanks. Now we know where they are so we don't have to take any chances. Here's the reward for a job well done, brother.||„|
Place markers on the Gas tanks near the train station and under the dome.
|Related Quest Items|
|Icon||Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in Raid||Notes|
|MS2000 Marker||2||Required||N/A||This item is placed on the tankers. When placed, the item is removed from the players' inventory.|
- Additional MS2000 Markers can be bought from Prapor if needed.
- It is recommended that the player keeps the MS2000 Markers in their secure container so they are not lost in the event of their death.
- Other people can steal your MS2000 Markers as long as the timer is going, so be careful and hide it if needed.
- Getting a Survived Raid status is required to complete the quest. This can be done on any subsequent PMC raid after planting all the markers.