|“||This mug looks familiar! Hello there, drifter. Good timing, I’ve been pondering on some business here. A little bird asked me to check out the area where there might still be some fuel remaining. Hot topic, you understand, not for just anybody to charge with. And here you step in! Lucky me. Cutting it short, you’ve handled beacons before, right? No rocket science - stick it somewhere out of sight, press the button, get out. Got it? Excellent, all that’s left is to find and mark the tanks. Here, take those beacons. Consider it a token of appreciation for our successful partnership.||„|
- Must be level 5 to start this quest.
- Mark the first fuel tank with an MS2000 Marker on Customs
- Mark the second fuel tank with an MS2000 Marker on Customs
- Mark the third fuel tank with an MS2000 Marker on Customs
- Mark the fourth fuel tank with an MS2000 Marker on Customs
- Survive and extract from the location
- +2,800 EXP
- Prapor Rep +0.03
- Jaeger Rep -0.01
- 30,000 Roubles
- 1× Expeditionary fuel tank
- 2× MS2000 Marker
|“||Hello again, Rambo. We're receiving the fuel tanks signal, so your job is done. I don't know how you manage it, none of my business anyway, but working with you is comfortable, you're doing everything quick and clean. Here's your cut.||„|
|MS2000 Marker||4||This item is placed on the fuel tanker trucks. When placed, the item is removed from the players' inventory.|
|Related Quest Items|
|Icon||Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in Raid||Notes|
|MS2000 Marker||4||Required||N/A||This item is placed on the fuel tanker trucks. When placed, the item is removed from the players' inventory.|
Upon accepting the quest, the player will get 4x MS2000 Marker through the messenger.
Note that what you have to mark are the orange fuel tanker trucks, not actual tanks.
The markers can be placed in any order over any number of raids. You do not need to place all four markers in the same raid. The markers can be used from your Secure Container, so it's a good idea to keep them there in the event that you die so that you do not need to purchase additional markers to complete the quest. After placing a marker, the player must stay alive for 30 seconds or they will have to place another marker on the tanker.
You do NOT need to be around the truck after the marker has been placed - only players can destroy the markers, and it is extremely rare for someone to look for them. Go and hide, as death will result in you losing the marker and having to buy a new one from Prapor.
Fuel Tank №1 is at the new gas station.
Fuel Tank №2 is at the construction site (where you get the Bronze pocket watch on a chain).
Fuel Tank №3 is at the old gas station.
Fuel Tank №4 is on the road between the Crossroads and Trailer Park extractions.
- You can buy additional MS2000 Markers from Prapor if needed.
- It is recommended that the player keeps the MS2000 Markers in their Secure Container so they are not lost in the event of their death.
- The MS2000 Markers will automatically be used out of the players' inventory when needed, similar to how keys work.