|“||Good afternoon! Our world is really small here - I found out that you’ve been teaming up with Skier lately. Let’s go straight to business - I need to know where to get that chemical of yours, a big customer wants to buy out all the crates for a good price. I don’t care why he needs it, I’m a bit tighter on funds now than I would like to be. So, are you in? I won't disappoint with the reward, of course.||„|
- Locate the transport with the chemicals on Customs
- Mark the vehicle with an MS2000 Marker
- Survive and extract from the location
- +8,100 EXP
- Prapor Rep +0.03
- 200,000 Roubles
- 1× 6B2 body armor (Flora)
- 2× Ammunition case
|“||Nicely done! My guys will show up right now and get this out in no time. Here's your reward, as promised.||„|
- Prapor Rep -0.25
|“||Well, damn. Well, why the heck are you courting this Skier so? Buffs you with cash? Promised you a share? But to hell with him, and you too. Get out of here, don't want to see your mug right now.||„|
|Related Quest Items|
|Icon||Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in raid||Notes|
|MS2000 Marker||1||Required||N/A||This item is placed in the chemical van.|
You can buy the MS2000 Marker from Prapor. After placing the marker, the player must stay alive for 30 seconds or they will have to place another beacon in the van. You do not need to be near the van after the marker has been placed. Find a nearby hiding spot and wait until the timer is complete.
- You can buy additional MS2000 Markers from Prapor if needed.
- It is recommended that the player keeps the MS2000 Markers in their pouch so they are not lost in the event of their death.
- The MS2000 Markers will automatically be used out of the players' inventory when needed, similar to how keys work.