Cargo X - Part 4
|“||Mercenary, we made a breakthrough! Um, let's retire for a couple of minutes. So, the TerraGroup cargo that you found in a secret wall in the Azure Coast sanatorium does not fully comply with the manifests at our disposal. We guess where the cargo was delivered from the sanatorium, but the information is completely classified for now. However, you, mercenary, still play a large role in this case. Your next task in our operation is to find evidence of the TerraGroup cargo on the territory of Cape Dalniy, in the area of the sandy coast. I suppose it is better to start your search from the collapsed tunnel's side. Keep in touch, my friend.||„|
- Locate and mark the TerraGroup cargo with an MS2000 Marker on Lighthouse
- Survive and extract from the location
- +8,600 EXP
- Peacekeeper Rep +0.02
- 800 Dollars
- Unlocks purchase of MSA ACH TC-2002 MICH Series helmet at Peacekeeper LL3
|“||So you found the cargo on the shore, exactly in the place where the TerraGroup transports moored? Okay, so they were shipped straight from the bay... Thank you for your work, mercenary. We will contact you about the next stage of our operation when the time is right.||„|
|Related Quest Items|
|Icon||Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in raid||Notes|
|MS2000 Marker||1||Required||N/A||This item is placed on the cargo. When placed, the item is removed from the players' inventory.|
The wanted cargo is a wooden crate that is located next to a gray shipping container on the western shore of Lighthouse.
- You can buy additional MS2000 Markers from Prapor if needed.
- It is recommended that the player keeps the MS2000 Markers in their Secure Container so they are not lost in the event of their death.
- The MS2000 Markers will automatically be used out of the players' inventory when needed, similar to how keys work.