Dry fuel - in household use it is commonly referred to as dry alcohol. Dry fuel consists of urotropine pressed with a small amount of wax. Typically used for heating or cooking food in field conditions by tourists, military and rescue organizations.
- 3 need to be obtained for Heating level 2
- In Buried barrel caches
- In Dead Scavs
- In Ground caches
- In Jackets
- In Sport bags
- In Technical supply crates
- On the shelving in the OLI store
- On the shelving in the IDEA store
- On the shelving in the Goshan store
- On the shelving in the Brutal shop
- On the shelving in Mantis
- On the shelving in Hardware store next to TTS
- On the boxes and cable wheels that line the construction area leading to the water treatment plant.
- In the boot of a rusted out car that sits in the left-hand ditch of the road leading into Side Tunnel Extract.
SurvL Survivor Lighter
Propane tank (5L)