|“||OK, next job. NATO has carefully studied the conflict even before the blue helmets force surge and sent several drones to recon. But local air defence was apparently against democratic eyes. Two drones were shot down over the coast, now that getting to them has become possible, we can try to pull out the memory block from these. They should contain information about all the movement at the beginning of the conflict. This information can make a good deal with my partners. Find their impact locations and bring me the memory.||„|
- Must be level 11 to start this quest.
- Find the first UAV crash site on Shoreline
- Obtain the SAS disk from the first crashed drone
- Hand over the first SAS disk to Peacekeeper
- Find the second UAV crash site on Shoreline
- Obtain the SAS disk from the second crashed drone
- Hand over the second SAS disk to Peacekeeper
- +6,600 EXP
- Peacekeeper Rep +0.03
- 900 Dollars
- 1× ELCAN SpecterDR 1x/4x Scope FDE
- 1× Leupold Mark 4 HAMR 4x24mm DeltaPoint hybrid assault scope
|“||Your promptness is amazing, great job! Hand in both the disks, please. Marvelous, here's your reward.||„|
|Related Quest Items|
|Icon||Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in raid||Notes|
|SAS disk with drones||2||Handover item||Yes||This quest item can only be found if the quest is active.|
When picked up, this item is transferred to the player's quest item inventory.
If the player fails to extract with this item, they will lose it.