Easy Job - Part 1
|“||Good afternoon, soldier. I've got a task for you, I advise you not to postpone it. You've heard about the water treatment plant at the coast? No, not the one at the health resort, that one is a power station. I'm talking about the one at Cape Dalniy. So, somewhere on the treatment plant's territory, there is a military MI-8, might even be working. If shit goes south in the city, you could try to start it and get the hell out of here. Anyway, I need it for different reasons: there's a gold mine of army supply crates next to it. I guess the owners didn't have time to load it all before leaving. I don't know who and why left that heli there, but my sources say that there's a craplot of valuable goods. Bring a signal marker and mark the bird, my people will deal with it after. The job is simple but important. Off you go then.||„|
- Locate the helicopter at the water treatment plant on Lighthouse
- Mark the helicopter with an MS2000 Marker
- Survive and extract from the location
- +15,000 EXP
- Prapor Rep +0.02
- 120,000 Roubles
- Unlocks barter for 6Sh118 raid backpack at Prapor LL3
|“||So you're alive, I see? That's strange. Alright, here's your reward, soldier. Go outside for a couple minutes, breathe in some fresh air - I need to think about something.||„|
|Related Quest Items|
|Icon||Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in raid||Notes|
|MS2000 Marker||1||Required||N/A||This item is placed on the helicopter. When placed, the item is removed from the players' inventory.|
The helicopter is located in one of the basins at the water treatment plant in the north.
- You can buy additional MS2000 Markers from Prapor if needed.
- It is recommended that the player keeps the MS2000 Markers in their Secure Container so they are not lost in the event of their death.
- The MS2000 Markers will automatically be used out of the players' inventory when needed, similar to how keys work.