|“||Hey friend, I could use some help. It takes an incredible amount of energy to sustain my current activities, especially considering my farm, the one you helped me with resources for. I usually order fuel from other sources, but unfortunately, there is no way to contact the supplier at the moment. Do you think there are still unexhausted fuel tanks left somewhere? I think there should have been something left in the cape area. Can you check it out, mercenary?||„|
- Must be level 25 to start this quest.
- Find and mark the group of fuel tanks with an MS2000 Marker on Lighthouse
- Find and mark the first tanker truck with an MS2000 Marker on Lighthouse
- Find and mark the second tanker truck with an MS2000 Marker on Lighthouse
- Find and mark the third tanker truck with an MS2000 Marker on Lighthouse
- +13,000 EXP
- Mechanic Rep +0.02
- 75,000 Roubles
- Unlocks purchase of FN SCAR-L 5.56x45 assault rifle (FDE) (Contract Wars variant) at Mechanic LL2
|“||Great, mercenary. This information opens up many possibilities for me. I'll gather people to collect the fuel. Thank you very much, friend.||„|
|Related Quest Items|
|Icon||Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in Raid||Notes|
|MS2000 Marker||4||Required||N/A||This item is placed on the trucks and tanks. When placed, the item is removed from the players' inventory.|
For this quest you have to find and mark a group of fuel tanks and three tanker trucks on Lighthouse.
- You can buy additional MS2000 Markers from Prapor if needed.
- It is recommended that the player keeps the MS2000 Markers in their Secure Container so they are not lost in the event of their death.
- The MS2000 Markers will automatically be used out of the players' inventory when needed, similar to how keys work.