Gunsmith - Part 1
Gunsmith - Part 1
|“||Yes, I am the Mechanic. I have a lot of work to do. Get to the point, did you want to help? It's a shame there's so little time and the programmer unit for PLC100 is out of order. And those orders to boot. Whatever, why am I even telling you this? I need you to assemble an MP-133, I won't have time for it, and some parts are missing too. This gun should have more than 47 ergonomics, a laser designator, an extended mag, and less than 950 recoil sum. And compact, too, not more than 4 cells. Then we'll talk.||„|
- Must be level 2 to start this quest.
- Modify MP-133 to comply with the required specifications.
- +6,500 EXP
- Mechanic Rep +0.04
- 20,000 Roubles
- GLOCK 17 9x19 pistol
- 50x 9x19 mm Pst gzh
|“||You've got it? Leave it in the corner.||„|
- 47 or greater ergonomics
- 950 or less recoil
- 4 or fewer cells of space
- An extended magazine (a magazine capacity of 6 or greater)
- Any tactical device (such as the NcSTAR Tactical blue laser LAM-Module)
These are two examples of many possible configurations.
- This build is based on a standard MP-133 from Jaeger LL1
- A replacement for the Remington Tactical Choke 12ga is the ME Cylinder muzzle adapter 12 ga and GK-02 Muzzle Brake (you will need the Custom plastic MP-133 forestock with mounts with a foregrip like KAC Vertical pistol grip to compensate the loss in ergonomics)
- A replacement for the NcSTAR Tactical blue laser LAM-Module is the Surefire XC1 tactical flashlight
- If you use the Remington Tactical Choke 12ga you can use the Izhmekh MP-133 Beechwood forestock instead of the Custom plastic MP-133 forestock with mounts and a Delta-tek Sprut mount for pump-action shotguns to mount the tactical device
- The Remington Tactical Choke 12ga can be obtained as part of a barter trade for a MP-133 12ga shotgun from Mechanic LL1