Gunsmith - Part 12
|“||Quite long ago, I once met the owner of KIBA Arms, we even went to a sauna together then, though I’m not particularly into it. He even broke his leg trying to jump-dive from the pier that day. Jolly fellow dreamt of setting up an Airsoft field all the time. It seems his wish came true in Tarkov, the best and largest Airsoft field in the world, with an only minor difference: here, you die and lose everything from a single stray bullet. Put together an AK-102, with a Rotor 43 silencer, Magpul AFG OD tactical grip, and Zenit 2U flashlight. Ergonomics should be over 50, recoil sum less than 500, sighting range 500 or more. Make sure it doesn’t take up more than 8 slots.||„|
- Must be level 23 to start this quest.
- Modify an АK-102 to comply with the required specification
- +14,200 EXP
- Mechanic Rep +0.02
- 70,000 Roubles
- Remington Model 870 12ga pump-action shotgun
- x40 12/70 RIP
- Unlocks purchase of Magpul AFG grip (Olive Drab) at LL3
- Unlocks purchase of AR-15 Hera Arms HG-15 pistol grip at LL4
|“||Just don't turn on the flashlight unless you want to get blinded for days! Anyway, well done, leave it on that crate.||„|
- 60 Durability
- 50 or more ergonomics
- 500 or less recoil
- 500 or greater sighting range
- 8 or fewer cells (Note: You must fold the stock before turning in the gun)
- Rotor 43 5.56x45 muzzle brake
- Magpul AFG grip (Olive Drab)
- Zenit Klesch-2U tactical flashlight
- This build is based on a standard AK-102 from Mechanic LL3.
- You can only purchase the Magpul AFG grip (Olive Drab) after completing this quest.
- The magazine needs to be removed and the stock needs to be folded.