Gunsmith - Part 2
|“||You have not failed me with the shotgun, so you may know your way around tools. That didn’t save me much time though. All exchanges are on fire, hope it won’t start a panic. Nevertheless, I think it's not for long, so the plan remains the same. Okay, I need to work. And you, try to get hold of an AKS-74U. With a B-11 handguard, 60-round extended mag, and make compact, 6 slots max. Ergonomics over 58, recoil sum less than 550, sighting range 100 or more. And, of course, as light as possible, 3.5 kg or less. Yes, indexes here have nothing to do with that. I hope you've remembered everything. See you soon.||„|
- Must be level 11 to start this quest.
- Modify an AKS-74U to comply with the given specifications
- +4,000 EXP
- Mechanic Rep +0.02
- 60,000 Roubles
- 2x Capacitors
- 2x Bundle of wires
|“||Well, in the capable hands this weapon can overthrow regimes and create revolutions. Leave it in the corner, I'll check it later.||„|
|AKS-74U 5.45x39 assault rifle||1||Weapon that needs to be modded to fit the requirements.|
- 60 Durability
- 58 or greater ergonomics
- Less than 550 recoil
- 100 or greater sighting range
- 3.5 kg or less in weight
- 6 or fewer cells (Note: You must fold the stock before turning in the gun)
- AKS-74U Zenit B-11 handguard
- AK-74 5.45x39 6L31 60-round magazine
This is one example of many possible configurations.
- This build is based on the standard AKS-74U that you get from Mechanic after accepting this quest.
- You can craft the AK-74 5.45x39 6L31 60-round magazine Easily via lavatory L2 in the Hideout.