Gunsmith - Part 6
|“||Are you good at hiding? Not good enough for Sniper not to find you, I think. I don't envy the guy, what’s his name, Brendan I think. Interesting, all those heroes of the past who we admired so much, where have they all gone? Why has everybody become so empty? Why now, with this chaos around, such folk as Sniper became heroes for us? Why have we been ignoring such war dogs, and now we’re looking forward to being friends with them? What do you think? I have another order, for an R11 RSASS. With a sighting range of 1500 or above. Weight 6.7 kg or less. Also needs a silencer, ergonomics more than 26, and recoil sum less than 300.||„|
- Must be level 18 to start this quest.
- Modify an R11 RSASS to comply with the given specifications
- +11,700 EXP
- Mechanic Rep +0.03
- 1,000 Euros
- 2× Physical bitcoin
|“||Yeah, you can't hide from something like this. Love 7.62, a good caliber. Thanks for the work.||„|
- 60 Durability
- 26 or greater ergonomics
- 300 or less recoil
- 1,500 or greater sighting range
- 6.7 kg or less in weight
- A silencer
- This is one example of many possible configurations.
- This build is based on a standard RSASS from Peacekeeper LL4. It can also be obtained as a barter from Peacekeeper LL3.
- The magazine needs to be removed.
|Icon||Attachment||Sold By||Loyalty Level|
|SilencerCo Hybrid 46 Direct Thread Mount adapter||Peacekeeper
|SilencerCo Hybrid 46 multi-caliber silencer||Peacekeeper
|Remington RAHG 4 inch rail||Mechanic||LL2|
|BCM GUNFIGHTER MOD 3 vertical foregrip||Mechanic||LL2|
|Schmidt & Bender PM II 1-8x24 scope||Jaeger||LL3|
|Lobaev Arms 30mm scope mount||Jaeger||LL2|