Hensoldt FF 4-16x56 scope
Hensoldt FF 4-16x56 telescopic sight was developed to deliver maximum performance and high adjustment ranges while maintaining a short optical system. With increased transparency in the blue spectral range and adjustable reticle light it is particularly comfortable under low-light conditions. The FF version of the scope has the reticle placed in the first image plane, thus, the reticle pattern is also magnified when the magnification is changed. This makes it possible to determine the distance using the MIL-DOT without having to calculate.
Dogtag ≥ Lvl 20, USEC
- Despite being defined as a first-focal-plane optic in the description, the optic functions as a second-focal-plane optic in-game. The reticle does not change apparent size between zoom levels.
- The quick range finding bracket,akin to the PSO-1 family , on this optic is calibrated for 1 meter targets in real life, in-game this is not the case sadly.
- The bracket ranges are as follows :
- X4 Mode : Standing target : (2) 127m , (4) 260m, (6) 419m , (8) 471m , and (10) 650m
- X16 Mode: Standing target : (2) 636m , (4) 1300m , (6) 2096m, (8) 2355 and (10) 3250m
- This makes the range finder fairly useful on the x4 setting, but impractical on the high magnification setting.