|“||Come on in. Want some tea? Well, whatever. So listen, here's the deal. Soon I will be hosting a few friends of mine. I want to go hunting with them, but there's just no way I can take them hunting with these MP shotguns, right? I have a couple of nice western rifles here, but I need them to be zeroed properly first. And we have just the client for that, his name is Shturman. So, test my build (Remington M700 sniper rifle with a March Tactical 3-24x42 FFP scope) on this scum. The scope is of very high magnification, can even count moles on peoples' faces, so you better choose a long-range position. Don't worry, I won't disappoint you with the reward, fellow.||„|
- Must be level 30 to start this quest.
- Eliminate Shturman from over 50 meters away while using an M700 Sniper rifle with the specified scope
- +22,200 EXP
- Jaeger Rep +0.02
- 60,000 Roubles
- 1× VPX Flash Storage Module
- 1× Iridium military thermal vision module
- 1× Phased array element
- Unlocks purchase of Remington Model 700 7.62x51 bolt-action sniper rifle (variant ARCH) at Jaeger LL3
- Unlocks purchase of Remington Model 700 7.62x51 bolt-action sniper rifle (variant AICS) at Jaeger LL3
- Unlocks purchase of Remington Model 700 7.62x51 bolt-action sniper rifle (variant PRO) at Jaeger LL4
- Unlocks purchase of Remington Model 700 7.62x51 bolt-action sniper rifle (variant MRS) at Jaeger LL4
|“||Those are damn great rifles! Good work! You know, I think I might get into gunsmithing myself, I took quite a liking to this thing. So, about the reward: check out the little things I found, you might need them.||„|
To have the kills count for this quest, the March Tactical 3-24x42 FFP 30mm riflescope just needs to be installed on the gun, and not necessarily be actively used. This means you can use a ring mount that supports backup sights, like for example the Recknagel Era-Tac 30mm ring scope mount and use any compact reflex sight of your choice on top for the kills.