The South Interchange is a key transport location for the city. This strategic area connects the port and harbor with the industrial outskirts of Tarkov. Located in the center of the interchange is a huge ULTRA shopping mall which was used as the main base of operation for the EMERCOM evacuation.
- Three anchor stores:
- IDEA, a furniture store
- OLI, a hardware store
- Goshan, a grocery store
- Many small stores that sell a wide variety of products including electronics, clothing, exercise equipment, firearms, and food.
- Outside there is a go-kart track, large parking lots, small wooded areas, and numerous roads.
- A fully linked illumination grid, able to be switched on at the power station.
- Alarms around some stores and a triggerable alarm at the Kiba Arms Store. The alarms can be switched off at designated terminals:
|Wooden ammo box|
|Weapon box (4x4)|
|Weapon box (5x2)|
|Weapon box (5x5)|
|Weapon box (6x3)|
|Loose Valuables (Golden neck chain, Physical bitcoin, Figurines, etc)|
|Loose Loot (Meds, Weapon mods, Provisions, etc)|
|Standing Weapons Rack|
||RPK-16 5.45x39 light machine gun
"Maska-1SCh" bulletproof helmet (Killa)
"Maska-1SCh" face shield (Killa)
6B13 M modified assault armor (Tan)
BlackHawk! Commando chest harness (Black)
To locate the extractions use the maps below the table.
|Hole in the Fence||PMC||✔||✘||No backpack equipped|
|Power Station V-Ex||PMC||✘||✔|| per player
Maximum of 4 players
|Stay extremely close to the car after paying or it will depart without you, leaving you 5,000 Roubles poorer and at least 3 minutes of hard sprinting from any other extraction.|
Note that the extraction zone is buggy and getting too close to the toll barrier will make you exit the extraction area, the best thing to do is not to move at all when in the extraction zone.
|Saferoom Exfil||PMC||✔||✔||1.Turn on power at the power station
2.Flush urinal in the "Burger Spot" restaurant
3.Swipe Object 11SR keycard at revealed keycard panel
A lever to open the Object 14 Container can be found inside the extraction.
|Scav Camp (Co-Op)||All||✔||✘||Player Scav + any PMC|
- The three anchor stores are based off real stores:
- Idea is based off Ikea.
- Goshan is based off Auchan.
- OLI is based off OBI.
- The mall is based off the chain of MEGA stores which can be found all over Russia.
- The MEGA store in Nizhny Novgorod most closely resembles the one that is portrayed in-game.