Out of curiosity
|“||Young man, I could not stand aside on this one. I'm aware that you are now working with this so-called Skier. This disreputable man pursues completely lucrative interests and that is a matter of great concern to me. Especially all this story with secret experiments on a substance that you call the yellow chemical. The substance is extremely dangerous, and I have a major request for you, could you give up the coordinates of the chemicals to me? Yes, I'm aware of all the details of your adventures with the Skier. I would come up with a good payment for that. Again, this is all just for the sake of our people.||„|
- Find the transport with the chemicals on Customs
- Mark the vehicle with an MS2000 Marker
- Survive and extract from Customs
- +7,700 EXP
- Therapist Rep +0.04
- 170,000 Roubles
- 1× Medicine case
|“||Wonderful! I can already see how that nasty grin fades from the Skier's face. He will definitely be unhappy with you, but you acted for the good of the civilian population, so there is no need to be upset. Let this reagent be under the control of competent people, I will take care of the transportation. Your share, as agreed. You made the right choice.||„|
- Therapist Rep -0.25
|“||I have nothing to say. It scares me to think of who and why might need this chemical.||„|
|Related Quest Items|
|Icon||Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in Raid||Notes|
|MS2000 Marker||1||Required||N/A||This item is placed in the chemical van.|
You can buy the MS2000 Marker from Prapor. After placing the marker, the player must stay alive for 30 seconds or they will have to place another beacon in the van. You do not need to be near the van after the marker has been placed. Find a nearby hiding spot and wait until the timer is complete.
- You can buy additional MS2000 Markers from Prapor if needed.
- It is recommended that the player keeps the MS2000 Markers in their secure container so they are not lost in the event of their death.
- The MS2000 Markers will automatically be used out of the players' inventory when needed, similar to how keys work.