Reshala and his followers have different health values compared to other PMCs and Scavs.
|Reshala's Health||Stats||Followers Health||Stats|
Arms: 100 each
Legs: 110 each
Arms: 80 each
Legs: 85 each
Instead of the typical x4 single slot pockets, he has x4 double slot and x2 single slot pockets bringing their total space to 10 slots.
- Reshala is required to be killed for the quest Huntsman path - The trophy.
- Kill 3 of his guards for the quest Huntsman path - Justice
- His Golden TT Pistol needs to be handed in with Found In Raid status.
Reshala can be found on the map Customs and has four spawn points.
- The Dorms area - He can be inside either of the dorms buildings or in the lot between them.
- The New Gas Station - Inside and around it. He sometimes wanders down the road towards the checkpoint and in the grassy hills between.
- The 'Fortress/Stronghold' building with the numerous mounted weapons.
- The guard checkpoint - Around the truck.
On 19-06-2021 Reshala, and his guards, were able to spawn on Reserve for a limited time event.
On 27-08-2021 Reshala, and his guards, were able to spawn in the Resort on Shoreline for a limited time event.
He will normally try to stay at the back of the fight and hidden from the player's view. Additionally, he never wears armor. Be careful as a player scav because Reshala and his guards are hostile to them if you get too close and will attack without provocation.
Following Reshala around are 4 heavily armed guards. These guards will typically carry modded AK's loaded with various ammo types including tracer ammunition, tier 2-6 Armor vests, and tier 3-5 helmets that sometimes have visors. Unlike regular scavs, these guards are highly aggressive and will frequently push towards the player instead of taking cover. The followers all have the last name Zavodskoy.
To kill Reshala first, the best tactic is to find him before being seen. He can be easily identified by his brown sweater, unlike his followers who wear blue jackets with white striped cuffs. After being spotted he will run behind his guards, forcing you to kill them first. Before spending time looting Reshala or his guards it's recommended that you kill all five of them as they will usually stay within close proximity to each other and will kill you while looting. The guards are very aggressive compared to normal scavs and will rush the player. When facing these guards be aware of their positions so you do not get caught off guard when they run up to you. Since the guards are frequently in close proximity to each other, grenades can be highly effective at stunning or killing multiple of them at once. This is especially effective for when Reshala and his guards spawn at dorms. However, be aware that they also have grenades and will throw both flashbangs and fragmentation grenades at you, even when you're out of their line of sight and hidden behind cover.
Note that the primary weapons can have numerous mod variations and those shown below are examples.
|Kinda cowboy hat||-||-|
|Flyye MBSS backpack|
Note that the primary weapons and helmets can have numerous mod variations and those shown below are examples.
|6B47||-||Helmet - 3|
Kiver face shield
|Helmet - 3|
Faceshield - 3
ZSh-1-2M face shield
|Helmet - 4|
Faceshield - 3
Altyn face shield
|Helmet - 5|
Faceshield - 5
|MF-UNTAR body armor||3|
|IOTV Gen 4 (assault kit)||5|
|LBT 6094A Slick Plate Carrier||6|
|6B43 Zabralo-Sh 6A body armor||6|
|Icon||Chest Rig||Armor Class|
|ANA Tactical M2 armored rig||4|
|Crye Precision AVS platecarrier||4|
|WARTECH TV-110 plate carrier rig||4|
|BlackRock chest rig||0|
|Splav Tarzan M22 chest rig||0|
|WARTECH TV-109 + TV-106 chest rig||0|
|Flyye MBSS backpack|
- Reshala (Решала) in Russian means "Dealmaker" or "[Problem] Solver" - basically a fixer, but with focus on using connections and reputation to secure and speed along deals of any kind
- Reshala has "No Refunds" (Возврата Нет) tattooed on his face
- Reshala's bodyguards outfits are modeled after Russian roadside police (DPS)
- All of Reshala's bodyguards wear round frame glasses
- Reshala's bodyguards always have Zavodskoy (Заводской) as a part of their name, which in Russian means "[From] Factory"
- Huntsman path - Justice and Gunsmith - Part 13 imply that Reshala's bodyguards may have once been part of the police.
- Reshala's bodyguards' names are:
- Anton Zavodskoy
- Stas Zavodskoy
- Gena Zavodskoy
- Zhora Zavodskoy
- Sanya Zavodskoy
- Vitek Zavodskoy
- Kolyan Zavodskoy
- Lesha Zavodskoy
- Skif Zavodskoy
- Toha Zavodskoy
- Kuling Zavodskoy
- Filya Zavodskoy
- Grisha Zavodskoy
- Shtopor Zavodskoy
- Vasya Zavodskoy
- Torpeda Zavodskoy
- Damirka Zavodskoy