Revision - Part 2
|“||Ah, mercenary, just when I needed you. You've probably already seen all the military machinery in the USEC operational base area? My clients are willing to provide a reward for materials extracted from those vehicles. I want you to identify the exact location of this machinery and mark it for my subordinates. There should be two vehicles inside the base itself and two heavy ICVs somewhere along the main road near the collapsed tunnel. Have fun, my friend.||„|
- Locate and mark the first BRDM with an MS2000 Marker
- Locate and mark the second BRDM with an MS2000 Marker
- Locate and mark the first Stryker with an MS2000 Marker
- Locate and mark the second Stryker with an MS2000 Marker
- +7,800 EXP
- Peacekeeper Rep +0.03
- 850 Dollars
- Unlocks purchase of FN Five-seveN MK2 5.7x28 pistol (Flat Dark Earth) at Peacekeeper LL2
|“||Perfect, mercenary. We'll figure out the rest by ourselves, so your help in this matter will no longer be needed. See you later.||„|
|Related Quest Items|
|Icon||Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in Raid||Notes|
|MS2000 Marker||4||Required||N/A||This item is placed on the vehicles. When placed, the item is removed from the players' inventory.|
For this quest you have to find and mark four armored vehicles on Lighthouse.
- You can buy additional MS2000 Markers from Prapor if needed.
- It is recommended that the player keeps the MS2000 Markers in their Secure Container so they are not lost in the event of their death.
- The MS2000 Markers will automatically be used out of the players' inventory when needed, similar to how keys work.