|“||Hey you, tough guy! C'mere, I have a job for you. I've heard Prapor sent you to get a supply of drugs from some Sanitar dude. Don't make that face! I ain't got no interest in those drugs, let Prapor collect it and put it up his ass, you have already received profit from him anyway, haven't you? You just need to put these smart little things in containers that are in Sanitar's stashes. Prapor won't get wind of anything, it's a two-minute job, but the profit is good. Just gotta do it fast, before they move those containers.||„|
- This quest and Colleagues - Part 1 requires you to go to the same locations. If you accept both these quests you can complete them at the same time.
- Worth noting is Colleagues - Part 1 just needs you to find all three locations in one raid. Upon death, you will need to start over. Rigged Game only needs you to place markers, and does not need to be entirely completed in a single raid.
- Put an MS2000 Marker on the medical container at the Health Resort on Shoreline
- Put an MS2000 Marker on the medical container by cottages on Shoreline
- Put an MS2000 Marker on the medical container at the pier on Shoreline
- Survive and extract from the location
- +12,900 EXP
- Skier Rep +0.05
- 150,000 Roubles
- 1× HK MP5K 9x19 submachine gun (variant SD)
- 3× HK MP5 9x19 30-round magazine
- 120× 9x19mm Luger CCI
|“||Good stuff, good stuff! Finally, Prapor will get his caches exposed, there are probably whole mountains of loot. Guns, ammo, food, dope. Out fucking standing! We'll do this one ourselves though, without you. No offense. Thanks.||„|
|Related Quest Items|
|Icon||Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in raid||Notes|
|MS2000 Marker||3||Required||N/A||This item is placed on the medical containers. When placed, the item is removed from the players' inventory.|
The markers can be placed in any order over any number of raids. You do not need to place all three markers in the same raid. The markers can be used from your Secure Container, so it's a good idea to keep them there in the event that you die so that you do not need to purchase additional markers to complete the quest. Unlike most quests that require the MS2000 markers, this quest has you "hide" the items like Fishing Gear or Delivery from the Past do. Once you are in front of a container, hold down your interact key. This will start a countdown of 15 seconds. Once the timer is up, the marker will be removed from your inventory and the subtask will be completed.