|“||Someday we will get rid of the invisible hand, which used to brand us with employee badges and now has caused this mess, and I think it leads us to a great war. At least, all current event look like preconditions to it. I worked here for the chemical plant, as an ordinary foreman. It was a good time, everyone thought so, including me. Now it’s full of Scavs and swarming with brigands and outlaws. I want to make use of some of the factory premises, find out what exits can still be used. Go there and check it out.||„|
- Must be level 12 to start this quest.
- Find the first Factory extraction
- Find the second Factory extraction
- Find the third Factory extraction
- Survive and extract from the location
- +6,800 EXP
- Mechanic Rep +0.02
- 30,000 Roubles
- 1× Graphics card
|“||Good old Factory has sure changed, but you've brought good news. The sealed doors are still there...||„|
All 3 extraction points need to be visited by going near their doors. A Factory Emergency Exit Key is not needed.
Doors do not need to be visited in order or in the same raid. Extraction does not need to occur in the same raid.
- You will always have Gate 0 and Gate 3, but sometimes instead of cellars you will get medical tent gate, visit that instead to get the first extraction point .
- The trigger point for the extract at Gate 3 is actually inside the second room, and not at the doorways in middle room. So you must open the door to the 2nd extract room and enter the room. You do not have to extract however.