Dialogue[edit | edit source]
|“||Someday we will get rid of the invisible hand, which used to brand us with employee badges and now has caused this mess, and I think it leads us to a great war. At least, all current event look like preconditions to it. I worked here for the chemical plant, as an ordinary foreman. It was a good time, everyone thought so, including me. Now it's full of Scavs and swarming with brigands and outlaws. I want to make use of some of the factory premises, you need to find out what exits can still be used.||„|
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Must be level 12 to start this quest.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Find a way out of the factory 1
- Find a way out of the factory 2
- Find a way out of the factory 3
- Survive and exit the location
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- +9,200 EXP
- Mechanic Rep +0.04
- 30,000 Roubles
- 2x Physical bitcoin
|“||Good old Factory has sure changed, but there are good news too||„|
Guide[edit | edit source]
All 3 extraction points need to be visited by going near their doors. A Factory exit key is not needed.
Doors do not need to be visited in order or in the same raid. Extraction does not need to occur in the same raid.
- Numbering of extractions shown in screenshots can be different for you.
- The trigger point for the extract at Gate 3 is actually inside the second room, and not at the doorways in middle room. So you must open the door to the 2nd extract room and enter the room. You do not have to extract however.