|“||Good day! As you can understand, the conflict here was rather serious and there is some heavy machinery left on the Shoreline. There are at least three T-90 of which I am aware, and I am sure there are many military devices remaining on them, such as laser rangefinders for example. Those models are not for export, and equipped with optics for domestic use. My customers would be very interested in comparing it to the samples owned by them. Mark the tanks with beacons, and my people will do the rest.||„|
- Must be level 10 to start this quest.
- Mark the first T-90 tank with an MS2000 Marker on Shoreline
- Mark the second T-90 tank with an MS2000 Marker on Shoreline
- Mark the third T-90 tank with an MS2000 Marker on Shoreline
- Survive and extract from the location
- +5,900 EXP
- Peacekeeper Rep +0.03
- Jaeger Rep -0.01
- 900 Dollars
- 2× HK MP5 9x19 submachine gun (Navy 3 Round Burst)
- 120× 9x19mm PSO gzh
- Unlocks purchase of HK MP5 9x19 submachine gun (Navy 3 Round Burst) (variant SD) at Peacekeeper LL2
|“||Good, my people are receiving the signal. I hope the tanks are still intact.||„|
|Related Quest Items|
|Icon||Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in raid||Notes|
|MS2000 Marker||3||Required||N/A||Used to mark the tanks. When placed, the item is removed from the players' inventory.
Can be purchased from Prapor LL1.
Note that you do NOT have to plant the markers all in one run. As with previous quests, once you have survived the required amount of time after each plant, you can die and do the remaining tasks and extract in subsequent raids.