Sew it Good - Part 4
|“||Well, looks like I’m through with armor, took a bit of an effort, though. If I need some more, you’ll help me out, right? Anyway, now I have to get my hands on tactical rigs, and some of them are pretty hard to come by, but you’ll pull through, right? I need grey BlackRocks and green TVs. Bring at least a couple of each, and it'll be fine. Look for them yourself though, no traders, okay?||„|
- Find 2 WARTECH TV-109 + TV-106 gear rigs in raid
- Hand over 2 WARTECH TV-109 + TV-106 gear rigs to Ragman
- Find 2 BlackRock chest rigs in raid
- Hand over 2 BlackRock chest rigs to Ragman
- +18,500 EXP
- Ragman Rep +0.03
- 30,000 Roubles
- 2× ANA Tactical M2 armored rig
|“||Thank you heartily, bro! Put them somewhere in the corner, I'll take a look later. I'm done with garment manufacture for now, gotta deal with something else first.||„|
|Related Quest Items|
|Icon||Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in raid||Notes|
|WARTECH TV-109 + TV-106 chest rig||2||Handover item||Yes||Note: Any items within will be lost upon being handed in!|
|BlackRock chest rig||2||Handover item||Yes||Can be crafted in the Hideout (Lavatory lv. 2). |
Note: Any items within will be lost upon being handed in!
- Wartech Gear rigs (TV-109, TV-106) are frequently found in raid on Scavs.
- BlackRock Chest Rigs are frequently found in raid on Reshala's Bodyguards in Customs. They can also be crafted in lavatory.
Note: Chest rigs will be handed in with everything inside causing those items to be lost. Be sure to empty the rigs before handing them in. You can insure the ones you want to hand in as they will show up as insured in the quest tab.