Increasing strength allows you to jump higher, sprint faster, hit harder, throw farther, and carry more weight.
- Elite skill description is not accurate, it only makes the weight of the chest rig, pockets, backpack and pouch get taken into account.
- Level 2 Strength is required for upgrading Vents to level 3.
- Aiming drains less stamina (+20% at elite level)
- Increases jump height (+20% at elite level)
- Increases carrying weight (+30% at elite level → 91 kg)
- Increases melee strike power (+30% at elite level)
- Increases movement and sprint speed (+20% at elite level)
- Increases throw distance (+20% at elite level)
- Elite level: Weapons, body armor and chest rigs are now weightless
- Elite level: Chance to deal critical melee damage (50%)
How to raise
- Using throwable weapons (3 skill points limit per raid):
- 129% progression speed: The first 7 grenades give 1.3 skill point (+0.195 skill point per grenade)
- 100% progression speed: Once 1.3 skill points are earned, the next 7 grenades (8 to 14) give 1 skill point (+0.15 skill point per grenade)
- 50% progression speed: Once 2.3 skill points are earned, every subsequent grenade gives +0.075 skill point per throw
- Using Melee weapons (3 skill points limit per raid):
- 129% progression speed: The first 10 hits give 1.3 skill points (+0.13 point per hit)
- 100% progression speed: Once 1.3 skill points are earned, the next 10 hits (11 to 20) give 1 skill point (+0.1 skill point per hit)
- 50% progression speed: Once 2.3 skill points earned, every subsequent hit gives +0.05 skill point per hit
- Walk or sprint while carrying more than ~40% (yellow number) of your maximum carry weight (no skill point limit per raid):
- 129% progression speed: The first half-kilometer gives 1.3 skill points
- 100% progression speed: Once 1.3 skill points are earned, the next kilometer (1 to 2) gives 1 skill point
- 50% progression speed: Once 2.3 skill points are earned, every subsequent kilometer gives 0.5 skill points
- Creating a special loadout that has sufficient weight is the fastest way to level strength, as most raids will not make you overweight enough to actually get any progress in the skill; some cost effective examples are:
- Acquiring the Epsilon or Kappa container which is large enough to fit a tank battery, which will put the character overweight immediately with no chance of losing it.
- Carrying around stacks of shotgun shells, each stack of 20 weighs 1 kg
- Wearing heavy, highly damaged armor so that nobody will pick it up. Such as 6b13 in combination with the above methods.
- Carrying insured Car batteries with you and then throwing them away later into the raid, but even if you die with them they probably won't get looted because they don't have found in raid status
- The game makes xp gain calculations when the player stops sprinting, so by taking a long constant sprint, one can get more points at a higher stat gain rate. the only risk is that being killed mid-sprint denies the player of what skill exp that they would have gotten on that stretch.
- Augment the training speed by bringing cheap grenades, such as Zarya stun grenade or RDG-2B smoke grenade. Though this would incur significant extra cost.