- Tagilla has different health values to PMCs and other Scavs.
Arms: 130 each
Legs: 140 each
- Instead of the typical x4 single slot pockets, he has x5 triple slot pockets bringing their total space to 15 slots.
- Tagilla has to be killed 1 time to complete the quest Huntsman Path - Factory Chief.
Tagilla can be found on the map Factory mainly nearby the pit and underground sections of Factory.
He is batshit insane and will attempt to hammer you down. However, if you are in a position that he cannot path-find to, such as the rafters, he will use his secondary weapon (usually a shotgun) to kill you from a distance. He's active immediately at the start of raid. The boss can set ambushes, open suppressive fire, and breach if needed.
If you are using high penetrating ammunition, aim for his head, not his thorax. If you have low pen or high flesh damage, aim for his stomach since his armor only covers the thorax. The best plan of action is to bait out his swing so he's standing still, then shoot him. If you shoot while he's running at you, he'll just charge through it and absolutely murder you, so wait until he swings to shoot.
Tagillas welding masks does not protect his nape, therefore you can try to shoot him there. This strategy requires sneaking up behind him without you being detected, or a teammate that flanks him while he is fighting or chasing you.
Note that the primary weapons can have numerous mod variations and those shown below are examples.
Tagilla's Dead Blow Hammer is unlootable.
|Tagilla's welding mask "UBEY"||-||Helmet - 5|
|Tagilla's welding mask "Gorilla"||-||Helmet - 5|
|Icon||Chest Rig||Armor Class|
|Crye Precision AVS MBAV (Tagilla Edition)||6|
- Tagilla is the brother of Killa, the Interchange Scav Boss.
- According to Jaeger in Huntsman Path - Factory Chief, Tagilla was a former employee of Chemical Factory #16, or the Factory map.
- Also according to Jaeger in Huntsman Path - Factory Chief, Tagilla's custom welding masks are inspired by Killa's custom Maska 1Sch helmet.