The Cult - Part 1
|“||I’m having this strange feeling lately. You know, you’re not the only person I work with, other people provide me with some other services. One particularly sharp informant has been out of touch for a while. The last message from him was about some strange glow in the area of the old village and voices he heard there. Apparently, he then decided to have a look at what is going on there and went missing. The village was abandoned long ago and mainly consists of wooden huts. Try to find the informant or at least investigate what you can.||„|
- Must be level 12 to start this quest.
- This quest and Courtesy visit require you to go to similar locations. If you accept both of these quests you can complete them at the same time.
- Find the missing informant
- Survive and leave the area
- +6,200 EXP
- Peacekeeper Rep +0.02
- 700 Dollars
- 3x Golden neck chain
- Unlocks purchase of 5.56x45mm M856A1 at LL2
|“||Kurwa! Pardon the swearing, but the situation is just too bizarre. Although, it may even turn out to benefit us.||„|
The informant is located in a ruined house in the swamps of Shoreline. You can find it by locating the church and following a blood trail.