The Punisher - Part 4
|“||Hey, your last Scav cutting was off the chain! People keep coming and asking what the heck is going on. Turns out that my friends somehow negotiated with the local authorities - what’s left of them anyways - to set up some kind of mercenary fights, like gladiator battles. Can you imagine that? We just keep falling back to the Middle Ages with all this shit! In short, for them you are, what’s it called... a game tester, sort of. Whatever they are coming up with, they reevaluate and adjust it according to your actions. Long story short, I don’t really understand shit, but they suggest us to continue. This time you will have a way more serious enemy, they want you to decimate PMCs, but you should be kinda disguised as a Scav, so cover your face with a balaclava and put on their jacket, at least. And also, you are supposed to scare off the real Scavs - using a 12 gauge shotgun. It's almost as if they want to start WW3. Stirring shit up and making others turn on each other... Are you in?||„|
- Must be level 20 to start this quest.
- Eliminate 10 Scavs on Woods using 12 gauge shotguns
- Eliminate 10 PMCs on Shoreline while wearing a balaclava (any type) and Scav Vest
- Find 5 Bars A-2607 knives in raid
- Hand over 5 Bars A-2607 knives to Prapor
- +18,000 EXP
- Prapor Rep +0.03
- Jaeger Rep -0.01
- 100,000 Roubles
- 1× Colt M4A1 5.56x45 Assault Rifle (variant SOPMOD II)
|“||Mighty wicked, warrior. Grab your reward. Come back layter, my friends have got some more work for you.||„|
|Related Quest Items|
|Icon||Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in raid||Notes|
|Bars A-2607- 95x18||5||Handover item||Yes|
|Any Balaclava||As many as required||Required||N/A||Worn by the player while eliminating PMCs|
|Scav Vest||As many as required||Required||N/A||Worn by the player while eliminating PMCs|
- The MP-153, MP155 and Saiga 12ga semi-auto shotguns may be the better choice to use over the pump shotguns like the MP-133, 590A1 and M870.
- Cost-performance wise vs Scavs, the Buckshot shells may be the best to use. However, this would leave the player in a very disadvantageous state against well-armed and armored players.
- Bosses, such as Shturman and his guards, count as Scav kills.
- The Bars A-2607- 95x18 knives are very commonly carried by Scavs. Be careful which knives you collect as the Bars A-2607- Damascus knife looks very similar but has a grey handle.
- PMCs on Shoreline can commonly be found passing by the gas station/marina and the hydroelectric power station, as well as inside of the health resort. Scavs on Woods can commonly be found in the areas marked with a red X on the map below.
- You can not use the Shattered mask anymore.