The Survivalist Path - Tough Guy
|“||You know, in combat - as in hunting, there are only two behaviors. You are either a hunter or prey. And since you intend to become a real hunter, you must learn to track prey without exposing yourself.||„|
- +7,000 EXP
- +1 Perception skill level
- Jaeger Rep +0.02
- 40,000 Roubles
|“||Successful? Great! Sweat saves the blood! Don't get too ecstatic now, there are some more tasks for you.||„|
|“||So you failed, huh? Well, will be a lesson for you. Try again, and remember your mistakes.||„|
- Do not use any Medical items while in a raid while the quest is active. If you do, you will be required to accept the quest again.
- If you complete the objective to kill the three scavs without healing the task will still fail if you heal before handing it in. In addition, if you complete the objectives but do not click complete with Jaeger, then healing in a later Woods raid will cause failure of the quest.
- Surviving the raid is not necessary for the quest to be completed.
- Off-raid healing does affect this quest.
- Drinkable alcohol is a painkiller that will not fail this quest.