What's on the flash drive?
What's on the flash drive?
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
|“||I've seen tougher, not often tho. Ha! Screw it, whatever. I have a con here. What's with that look? Don't like the lingo? Yep, I did time, and? Why the bad eye? Two stretches, one in a juvie, second - two years in minimum security for disorderly conduct. Enough? We done with that? Finally, we can go without gracious word weaving! So look, there is this con. Can't say failproof, but likely interesting. One drunken punk's been blabbing that over the Contract Wars he used to guide several groups of VIPs who did not want to run into our troops or cops. And I agree with the latter. It's still possible to deal with war dogs, normal people are not uncommon among them, but cops are no damn good. Well, in the end, he walked through several such parties. Oh and fool as he his, he still had enough sense to steal everything he could during stops. Now he swears with his mom's name, that deadbeat, that he snatched two flash drives on his latest run. What was on them - if anything at all - he's got no clue. And he's been permanently shit-faced for so long that he can't remember anything at all - no location, no landmarks, nothing. Anyhow, he says there were some big kahunas with security detail, so might be worth a while. Check all possible campsites. I know that these paths have been beaten through and through since, but what if, all of a sudden?||„|
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Must be level 8 to start this quest.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Find in raid two USB flash drives with information
- Hand them over to Skier
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- +4,500 EXP
- Skier Rep +0.1
- Jaeger Rep -0.01
- 30,000 Roubles
- Simonov Semi-Automatic Carbine SKS 7.62x39 Hunting Rifle Version
- 2x ProMag SKS-A5 7.62x39 20-round SKS magazine
- 1x Hexagon "DTKP MK.2" 7.62x39 sound suppressor
|“||And you said nothing's there! Although they might be empty. Need to check. In any case, the pay's on me.||„|
Guide[edit | edit source]
|Related Quest Items|
|Icon||Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in raid||Notes|
|Secure Flash drive||2||Handover item||Yes||World spawn; this includes inside searchable containers.|
- The Flash Drive sometimes spawns inside of the tent near the logging camp on Woods and in dorm room 110 (locked) on the bed on Customs. It can also be found plugged into the front of PC blocks.
- It's also a good idea to search for Flash Drives on Interchange, as it has many computers that may spawn USBs. The Oli, Idea and Goshan offices are good places to look, containing several PCs each.
- They commonly spawn in drawers as well
- The quest Evil watchman rewards 2 flash drives as a quest reward, which is an option for players who are unable to find flash drives elsewhere.
- The easiest way to get Secure Flash drives is to craft them on Intelligence Center level 2 (Requires Mechanic Level 2). They will have an attribute "found in raid", and so are suitable for quest completion.
- NOTE: If you have completed Operation Aquarius - Part 1 and Operation Aquarius - Part 2 you will not have enough reputation for Skier Level 2 required for Medstation Level 3 to build Intelligence Center level 2. For this you need to complete other quests that give reputation with him(Stirrup, Kind of sabotage, Rigged game, The Punisher - part 3 and 6).
USB plugged into a PC
You must have both flash drives before you can hand them in to Skier. They cannot be handed in one at a time, unlike many other quests.